Why XYPN:The XY Planning Network (XYPN) is the leading organization for fee-only financial advisors who want to serve their Gen X and Gen Y peers providing comprehensive financial planning services for a monthly subscription fee and without product sales or asset minimums. The Network offers a virtual community for new and established financial advisors who want to serve a younger clientele, and provides its members compliance support services, marketing support, business tools and templates, and a wide range of technology solutions.
Subsidiary companies include the fast-growing FA Bean Counters and XY Investment Solutions, which provide exciting opportunities for our team.
Job Description: As our Webmaster, you’ll play a major role in communicating XYPN’s value proposition to the world. Our websites are key to our highly successful inbound marketing strategy, and your work will be critical to our growth. This is an exciting opportunity to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, progressive environment. You’ll join a highly cohesive A-team where your expertise will be valued from day one.
· Management of XYPlanningNetwork.com, FABeanCounters.com, XYInvestmentSolutions.com, XYPNLIVE.com (and whatever comes next) using WordPress and HubSpot
· Ownership of our conference mobile app on the Attendify platform and our hiring page hosted by Recruitee
· Participate in developing online strategy; identify, recommend and implement online priorities in conjunction with leadership team and marketing colleagues
· Perform regular content updates across our online properties, ensuring our value proposition is clearly communicated
· Ensure the quality control of web presence, search ranking, load times and domain authority ratings; optimize content for the web, including tagging, metadata, SEO keyword searches, and link sharing; perform periodic SEO audits and optimize web pages on an ongoing basis
· Manage release of new information by posting resources, building landing pages, updating pages and curating content for marketing purposes, copyediting and publishing content from several internal stakeholders
· Monitor Google Analytics and other data tools to measure the performance of web properties and make adjustments as necessary; diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues; understand and report on the KPIs that speak to the effectiveness of our website
· Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our websites
· Carefully follow multi-step processes with consistency and diligence to complete regularly scheduled tasks; develop processes as needed; maintain quality data and organized files and resources for use by the team
· Collaborate with exceptional team of “marketeers” on a daily basis
What Would Make Us Drool:
Applications will be reviewed as they are received